Monday, June 25, 2007

Last weekend Niki and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary with a few hikes, drinks, and chores around the house. Here are a few shots of an incredible bouquet of flowers from Niki's folks. These are petunias, May Weather Daisy (?), and something white? The arrangement is huge and smells great!!!




One of our hikes was at Camden Hills. A great place to gain fast elevation, 1300+ feet in as little as a couple miles. The view of Camden and the Atlantic make it a great place to sit and take in the coast of Maine.


(My favorite fungus name, Chicken of the Woods Fungus.)



As we ate lunch and looked out to the ocean and Camden I received a call from my mom and cousin Rachel. So, here is you picture.


(Jake enjoying the view. )


I thought I would throw this pic in because I miss the desert. Niki and I in Spooky slot canyon in Escalante.

No comments: