Hi everyone!!! Niki, Jake and I are doing well. We had a little scare a couple weeks ago when Niki found a lump on Jake's neck. We took him in and it was a lipoma. Now after 10 days of antibiotics the lump is almost gone. YEAH!!!
I've started a new job at University Credit Union as a Financial Service Representative. The training has been a lot of fun and the people are great. Mostly I process loans and sale financial products for the loans.
Today, Niki received her official, nail on the wall, licence to practice medicine in the state of Maine. She has one week left of Pediatrics and then onto...???
This weekend, the 28th, We are heading to Mount Washington for "Seek The Peak". A fundraiser to benefit the Mount Washington Observatory. We will hike up all 6K plus feet of the "worst weather on earth". If you would like to help our fund raising goals please go to http://www.seekthepeak.org/view.php?p=JeremyandNiki and thanks for your support.
We hope everyone is well and send our love. Here a few pics from the last couple weeks






No comments:
Post a Comment